Friday, September 14, 2012

I admire the most three NBA basketball player.

You'll never guess who they are. Because I have been watching their trends. I believe that you will be able to understand these things.The three "dwarf" in the world of "giant", "skyscraper" and talents. However, these three NBA players to make their mark. They experience the pain, difficult even refused to offer in the former NBA.

In life, we may feel that we are "dwarfs others be life difficult situation: struggle in sin, in despair, may have the feeling of despair, maybe your relationship is complex.

There are many things that make me despair. I have been watching. This is I must to do.Whether in what circumstance you in, we can find the strength and hope from Jesus said: "I have John 16:33 tell you these things, so, in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But cheer up! I have overcome the world."

He has overcome! And in your life the worst moment, no one seems to care, Jesus there, knocking at the door of the heart, waiting for you to open your life completely gave him.

No comments:

Post a Comment