Monday, July 30, 2012

NBA basketball game. Do you like? I believe you will like this game.

There are a lot of people like to play all kinds of games. But I like basketball game. Because I love the sport.Some positive aspects to NBA 2k12 are the gameplay mechanics and the graphics. Most, if not all, of the athlete’s faces look like the real player, which is great. The game is mostly smooth, though there is the occasional hiccup. One other thing that I love is the commentary. It might be some of the best I’ve heard. They are pretty accurate which enriches the experience.


Very exciting a game. Worthy of the experience. I believe you won't regret it.The biggest problem I have is the difficulty. Even on rookie setting it is hard. I’m the kind of person that likes to pick up and play, not have to read instructions to do simple things. Many of the moves are tricky and require you to be a hand contortionist.

No comments:

Post a Comment